Monday, November 4, 2013

October 2013

Trying on Halloween Costumes... just for fun.
 Izzy, the Cheetah


Beth, the Witch 


Liv, the Witch riding the Horse


Daddy Daughter Activity Days


Annual Gardner Village Witchfest





He's my favorite... 


Ward Carnival
(I was put in as the YW Secretary the week before this. We were in charge of it)




Carving Pumpkins with my family
(This is a "tradition" I started last year. I haven't been close to my family for so many Octobers that I thought, since we moved back, it would be fun to carve pumpkins every year together....
And I know my Dad especially looks forward to it :)

 Em and Kolton

Izzy and Poppy

Liv's own little pumpkin

The girls

Lance...doing what he likes best.... digging out the guts

Whole Family Pic....minus the picture taker, Me.

Hallloween Night


 Izzy, the Cheetah


Olivia, the Lion


Bethany, the Witch








Happy Fall!!
Happy October (my favorite month)
and
Happy Halloween!!!!!

No comments: