Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The past 2 months....


Ok. It's been a while. A long while.
Life has been a little hectic lately and well... to be honest I wasn't feeling very motivated to blog.

But it's been too long so here it goes.

We'll start at the most recent and work our way backwards.... due to the order my computer loads the pictures.

Easter.
Easter egg hunts, church, ham dinners, new dresses, and LOTS of candy.
Oh...and Tim Tibow came to Austin to speak on Easter Sunday but Lance wouldn't let me skip church to go :) Just kidding. There was 15,000 people there. I don't think I would have liked getting there 5 hours early to sit and wait in the hot sun.

Anyway...


New haircut....and STILL not teeth.
It's been 6 months since she lost those 2 front teeth!

What's up girl?

One of favorite pictures of my cute family!!


Beth was recognized in her school and received a medal of honor for
HONESTY


9 months

10 months

Izzy's cute little soccer team.
This should be a post all of it's own but I'll wait until I have more pictures of her.

Random.
I FINALLY threw away my wedding bouquet after almost 8 years (and 5 moves)
It was a little sad.
But it was falling apart and not worth moving again.
I figured if I took a picture of them and blogged about it it would live on in my memory...




No comments: