Thursday, May 24, 2012

Liv celebrated her 1st birthday on Wednesday.
I can't believe it was a whole year ago I had her.
Time flies.
Cliche.... but so true.

Unfortunately we had to start her day out with her 12 mo. well check...
which included 4 shots and a finger poke.
Poor baby.
I felt so bad. 

She also decided that since I did that to her and it was her birthday she wasn't going to take a nap.
She was surprisingly happy for the rest of the day.



Opening and playing with her Jiggly Pig and Pillow Pet




"Reading" her new story from Grammie and Poppy
(Thanks for the outfit, book, cd, and adorable frog guys!!!)




Yep...that's as messy as she got. She mostly just picked at the cake and tasted it here and there.
In fact I saved the rest of it so she could give it a go again tonight!
It was actually Izzy who dropped hers on the floor...much to Molly's delight!

I rocked Liv to sleep tonight...and held her while she slept....
Remembering a year ago.


No comments: